Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Overheard At MLA

"I get so much out of eavesdropping."

"Just get the pickle out of your butt!"

"Oh, no, now we have to do math... how minutes is that, each?"

"It is immoral and unethical to not offer IM services."

"She used to be published by Harper Collins, it's not like she's dead or anything."

“You can’t publish a book with false information.”

"[Myspace is] kinda like scrapbooking but it’s on a computer.”

"The world is going to get worse: war, pestilence, Darfur, global warming... or, if you're a Republican, climate change..."

"I don't want to spend my money on books I don't like."

"I don’t think that Orlando Bloom is hot anymore, it’s all about Johnny Depp."

"That looks good... that looks good... oh, that's hardcover and it STILL looks good!"

No comments: